Important update regarding COVID-19 protocol
Due to the continued state of emergency in the province, we have been forced to change some of our regular clinic policies. Our goal is to keep everyone, including clinic staff healthy and therefore enable us to remain open to care for your beloved family pets during this time.
Effective immediately the following protocols will be enforced:
- We are now open for full services but our doors remain locked and no clients are permitted in the building.
- We will remain open for our regular hours (Monday to Friday 8 am-7 pm and Saturdays 9-12 pm), however, our doors will remain locked to ensure this protocol is being followed and to limit exposure of our staff as well as our clients. Please knock or call the office for assistance.
- All routine appointments will resume now. If we contacted you to cancel a routine appointment, please reach out to rebook.
- When you arrive for your scheduled appointment, please call the office and a staff member will bring your pet in while you wait outside. The doctor will call you during the exam to discuss this.
- We kindly ask that you inform our staff if you feel ill, have traveled out of the province recently, or are from a high-risk household as determined by our government. Please call our staff for guidance in this situation and we will determine the best course of action
- Please call the clinic or visit our webstore to place your food and medication orders and allow for at least 24 hours for this to be prepared for you.
- We ask for payments to be made over the phone by credit card or e-transfer and when you arrive, notify our staff and they will bring your order out to your car. NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED DURING THIS TIME.
As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve, our protocols will as well. We will keep you updated on our website as well as all of our social media platforms.
Thank you for your understanding as we continue to do our best to care for your pets and keep everyone healthy and safe.
Galt Animal Hospital Team